Whether you’re looking to mortgage your first home, re-evaluate an existing property, or build on your income properties, Platinum Mortgages works to find the most suited deals and most competitive rates on the market.
At Platinum Mortgages, the Financial Advisers review your specific situation and connect you with the most trustworthy Home Loan lenders. Even if you don’t have the perfect credit score, the Platinum Mortgages Advisers endeavour to find the right lender to help you get approved for a home loan. Pre-apply for a mortgage online here, or fill in the contact form below and a Financial Adviser will be in touch at their earliest opportunity.
TYPES OF HOME LOANS PLATINUM MORTGAGES COVER
- Bad Debts - Platinum Mortgages Advisers are familiar with offering mortgage advice to clients who have bad debts, and will advise which lenders could offer you a mortgage or second solution.
- Bank Said No/Non bank lending - Don’t panic when the banks have said no, because some non bank lenders are willing to lend at similar interest rates.
- Debt Consolidation - Consolidate your debts into one single loan, to free up monthly outgoings and make finances easier to manage.
- First Home Loan - You may be eligible to take out a loan to buy your first home, if you only have a 5% deposit.
- Refinance - Refinance your mortgage for a lower interest rate and to negotiate a new set of mortgage terms and conditions to suit your repayment capacity. You may apply for a refinance and top up, using equity in your existing property.
- Second Mortgage - You can use any equity you have in your home as security against another loan.
Home Mortgages tailored fit for your dreams
Finding the perfect loan or mortgage can be quick and easy when you speak to the right Financial Adviser.
Platinum Mortgages Advisers specialise in advising individuals looking to take out a personal loan or to finance a property purchase in New Zealand. The Advisers have industry contacts and long-term relationships, to source and arrange a mortgage or loan that meets your precise requirements, providing a tailored one-to-one finance advisory service.
If you are looking for a loan that is not secured against any assets, then an unsecured personal loan could be perfect for you. Personal loans can be used for almost anything, from paying for a wedding or a car, to covering home renovations or tuition fees.
Platinum Mortgages Advisers are ready to help.